The best Adjustable Dumbbells:
From: John Blenze, Product Reviewer And Founder of ReviewThatForMe.com
Hello! My name is John and chances are you haven’t heard of me before. But if you’re interested in Adjustable Dumbbell Sets, you’ll be glad you finally did. I review thousands of products, every year, so that you can shop with confindence. Read my Adjustable Dumbbell review before you buy to see if this product is right for you.
After two months of long hours, late nights and weekends at the office, my editors and I have reviewed more than 25 adjustable dumbbell sets! I think you are going to be happy with the results….
Full Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells Review:
After countless hours of combing over every aspect of this product (and testing the method ourselves), we can confirm that the Bowflex SelectTech 552 is the best adjustable dumbbell set on the market. Lets take a look at some of our favorite features first:
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Two year warranty on weight plates and parts
No other Dumbbell on the Market can live up to these guys. They are quick and easy to use, yet built to last.
Final Thought: There is no risk here. Amazon has a great return policy if you are not completely satisfied. So start making a positive change in your life!